- Cranberry juice mixed with ginger ale is a glorious beverage.
- Reading an article that outlines a particular information seeking model through the use of diagrams becomes slightly more difficult when the diagrams refuse to load on the page.
- While HTML tagging makes the little OCD gremlin in my brain insanely happy, figuring out how to write a web page mostly from scratch (Thanks, Selena!) and making sure every link I input does its job makes me a little dizzy. But hey. At least there's one more exceedingly classy website out there with my name on it. ^_^
- There is an incredible sense of pride in finishing a website design project on time. There is an incredible sense of confusion when the online drop-box for said project does not exist.
- I love folding laundry. Especially when it allows me to put off doing homework.
- I'm sensing a bit of a disconnect between what I seize on for discussion in the articles I read for 510, and what everyone else in my discussion group wants to talk about.
- Having the librarians who agreed to be interviewed for a massive information behavior project email me to volunteer a good time and place is great. That their proposed interview date is November 24th (a whole five days before the entire project is due) is not great. Time to regroup.
- The heater in our apartment works great until the apartment is heated. Then the angry fan clanking noises start.
- Cats don't like candles.
- I still need to put together my Halloween costume. Crap.
- Skype has taken over the internet.
- I don't actually have a twelfth observation. I just don't like ending lists on odd numbers.
Wednesday, October 27, 2010
I like lists
Observations of the evening: